• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who Listens To Heavy Metal/ Hard Rock?

Damien Van Damme

Gee, I'm getting old. I didn't see much of what I use to know as heavy metal kinda stuff on here. I never heard of some of the others. I think that I need a trip to the library to hear some of this other music. I'm more of a historian.. Black Sabbath and Hendrix and others from back when :)

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know why, but heavy metal kinda scares me.

Just my opinion on the matter,

David

"Between genius and insanity, there lies a fine line. I like to think of it as the tip of the diving board."

-An anonymous insane genius

"Fight I, not as one that beateth the air"

Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Whitesnake, Megadeth, Queensryche, Helloween. Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, Motley Crue, GnR, some Aerosmith (Although they aren't really metal), and then I sample a lot of songs from a ton of metal bands that I don't like overall, but have a few good songs here and there.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

yeah i love Hardcore/Metal, but because i live in Australia, im mostly into australian hc, like Parkway Drive, Carpathian, I Killed The Prom Queen and some local bands. But others like Throwdown, As I Lay dieing and August Burns Red.

Osu