• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who Listens To Heavy Metal/ Hard Rock?

Damien Van Damme

Hey I listen to metal! :)

As for right now I like Symphony X, Nevermore, Opeth, Fear Factory, and Orphaned Land

For 80's music I'm kinda partial to hairbands- Motley Crue, Warrent, Whitesnake, and Old School Metalica, Arrowsmith

Opeth... Orphaned land... Metallica... Aerosmith... sweet

"I am your judge, Executioner, jury, Executioner, lawyer, prosecutor, and if necessary... your Executioner"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only one kind of metal that I can stand. I generally can't stand the screaming and the speaker blowing.

However, I haven't seen a post about this band, correct me if I'm wrong. The German Metal band Rammstein. Anyone?

There's been some disputes if their lyrics or German is wrong, however they still rock. They got their name after an air show crash in Ramstein, Germany. Three planes collided at once in the air, killing about 60 people. They added the extra "m", and here they are! Rammstein. :)

There's only one kind of metal that I can stand. I generally can't stand the screaming and the speaker blowing.

However, I haven't seen a post about this band, correct me if I'm wrong. The German Metal band Rammstein. Anyone?

There's been some disputes if their lyrics or German is wrong, however they still rock. They got their name after an air show crash in Ramstein, Germany. Three planes collided at once in the air, killing about 60 people. They added the extra "m", and here they are! Rammstein. :)

They are quite good. But I think I have only heard two songs of theirs. Du Hais (sp) and one other one.

5th Dan Tang Soo Do

Hey I listen to metal! :)

As for right now I like Symphony X, Nevermore, Opeth, Fear Factory, and Orphaned Land

For 80's music I'm kinda partial to hairbands- Motley Crue, Warrent, Whitesnake, and Old School Metalica, Arrowsmith

Opeth... Orphaned land... Metallica... Aerosmith... sweet

I'm going to see Opeth in less than two weeks!!! Horrah! :)

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

I LOVE Rock and Metal!

Currently I'm mainly listening to Emperor, Arch Enemy, Katatonia, Opeth, Poison The Well, Zyklon, Probot, Amen, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir and Send More Paramedics, as well as old skool metal like Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Megadeth, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Whitesnake, Queen etc.

I also like punk and I've been into the Dropkick Murpheys a lot recently as well as Rancid, The Distillers, Ramones, CapDown, Pennywise, Black Flag, Boing Boing Boing, NOFX and The Bouncing Souls.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dio, Judas Priest, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Black Sabbath & if you consider the next 2 groups to be heavy metal, I REALLY love KISS and Poison.

If you're not laughin', you're not livin'!--Carlos Mencia

Fastway, Motorhead, Dokken, Accept, Ratt, AC/DC, The Michael Schenker Group, Dio, Living Color, Europe, Queensryche, Mars, Tesla, Iron Maiden, Lillian Axe, Steel Attack, Lynch Mob, Scorpions, White Zombie.

I'm sure there's others.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu