• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Black Belt Test

I was informed last night that I will be in the March 2006 Black Belt test. Now I am in trainng mode "BIG TIME" for this. I sparred last night for about an hour with a BB and got a lesson taught to me. Guess that is one way to learn.

February 24, 2007 I received my Black Belt in WTF TKD.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ah, but the big question is: what did you learn from that lesson? :D

I used to spar with a higher rank on a regular basis. He spent way too much time with his foot on top of my head. From that, I learned to not block with my face, and how to jam someone taller and take his legs away from him. Everything is a learning experience.

I'm not going to say good luck on your testing, because it wasn't luck that got you to this point. I'll just say this: have fun, do your best and strut your stuff!!

Good luck everyone. I just got my BB last month and let me tell ya, the training you do now will only get more intense AFTER you get that new belt LOL

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

Barlog, What I learned is mostly is that you do not need to actally BLOCK every kick/punch. I sparred a guy my size but lighter and faster. I learned that moving out of reach is even better. fighting inside works for me as well as my strength prevents me from being pushed so I was able to axe and cresent them alot.

February 24, 2007 I received my Black Belt in WTF TKD.