• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

fav mortal kombat movie fight

my favorite mortal kombat movie fight was when jonny cage and scorpion fought in the nether realm uh it really gets me in the mood to go spar. so what is yours thoe who have seen it

Do not follow me I may not always lead, do not lead I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend-unknown

"A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow." Charles Brower

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I LOVE the Johnny Cage/Scorpion fight from the 1st MK Film!

That was definitely one of the best fights throughout the film...I also liked the Liu Kang/Reptile fight, that was cool! Reptile ROX!

I, however, very much disliked the Liu Kang/Sub-Zero fight, he got beat too easily and I know that Subby isn't that bad...

Anyway, mine is Johnny Cage and Scorpion :D

~Suffering is Inevitable~

Lol i agree, i think sub-zero should have done better. but my fav was defitnaly Liu Kang and Reptile fight.

I was disappointed with the final fight between the main bad guy and the main good guy, was kinda short.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

the johnny cage scorpion fight was good as was the liu kang reptile fight

but 2 of my favourites that have been overlooked were the liu kang and that black dude fight in the sand and the first fight with all three of the main characters and those guard guys.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu

the fight of liu and the black dude was impressive

also the heroes and the guards was well done but short

Do not follow me I may not always lead, do not lead I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend-unknown

"A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow." Charles Brower