• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm sick of some jujitsu guys that have taken to coming into my lessons and beating up my students.Luckily I had some nunchukas to hand and sorted them out.One of them was a woman so I only broke her arm,rather than crack her skull. :karate:

I'm the best there ever was and the greatest there won't ever be cos im john john john grayston grayston grayston.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What?! You are kidding right? This is not a Bruce Lee movie.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Between this post of Jack's here, and the one where he said he struck a student in the temple because of a comment, I don't think people should take his posts too seriously when it comes to his story telling -- which I think is obvious at this point. :-)

Regards,

Tim Greer -> admin@chatbase.com | Phone: 530-222-7244

I study any and every style and I'm always looking to spar!!

Also, if I'm not around for a while, I'm just away training. :-)

I once had to fight 18 men armed with swords using only my legs because my arms were tied behind my back. My teeth hurt because of all the swords I broke in half wth my bite that day. It was a scuffle, but in the end I was victorious. Those darn ninja's, they are like flies.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

I am sick of these damn Kickboxers running in at the middle of our lessons and beating up my instructor with big chains, so I did this cool little stance from the matrix and did the Bring it sign... they all ran towards me so I summersaulted over their heads and landed in the middle of them and did a 360 jumping spinning hook kick... they were so stupid :roll:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Did you bend over and shoot fireballs too?

Angus :karate: :up:

Reason with an assailant first, THEN break their face!

- Angus Argyle

This Message was edited by: Angus on Jul 27, 2001 5:05pm

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.