• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

sadly my hamster died

karate kid 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...

HAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!! I laugh at your agony... Naw Im just kidding. Sorry to hear it. Hope you find a new pet.

"I am your judge, Executioner, jury, Executioner, lawyer, prosecutor, and if necessary... your Executioner"

My dog killed my hamster when I was nine. I found a little hamster ear at my door and a dead hamster underneath my bed. I'm sorry for your loss.

Inspector: Well, you have two options, either you come in peace, and prepare to be dissected. Or, if you come to take over our planet, we surrender.

Zoidberg: A win win scenario! Who cares! I'm meeting new people!

sadly on monday noght my hamster called tommy died of a heart attack and was not even 1 year old :bawling: :bawling:

R.I.P

Aw, that is horrible! My Aunt died this week...She is in a better place now and only the Lord shall heal the pain that she suffered thru for so many years :cry:

I am sorry to hear about your hamster, I have lost pets many a time...it's sad. It really is...

~Suffering is Inevitable~

Oh, jeez. Sorry to hear that. I had a hamster several years ago. His name was Baby and he lived to be about 2 and a half years old, longer than the average lifespan for a hamster. Though I was happy he lived that long, he sure suffered a lot the last two weeks of his life. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."