• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I got into a fight with mastertae and I swear I never seen some one as fast and powerful...I bench 300 lbs and can bench only about 100-150lbs and he just kicked my u know what...I think he's an awesome fighter...he did some techniques i've never seen before...and he's so humble about it that it's herd to believe that he's such a grrrrrrrreat fighter

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
im not a great fighter...i just practice alot...I believe there is always some one better...I currently am not all that powerful strength wise I only bench press roughly 100lbs but my legs are pretty strong,,,i think the thing i need to work on most is my timing...as for how im so fast...mostly because im naturally fast...it takes practice and time and exercising the "correct muscles"

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!

I am not the biggest guy but im certainly one of the fastest..i think i could hit someone 20 times in about 3 seconds..as for kicks..well they pretty fast but i cant do loads in one go..

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

Rrrrriiiiiiiiggghhtt......

by the way, my real name is GOD. I can kick so fast u can't even see it! In fact i can kick so fast u won't even FEEL it!

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

five kicks in one second .....call bill wallace someone else should be SUPERFOOT ......i hope you are not trying to say that each kick has power

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever