• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Posted: Thu 08 Dec, 2005 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throw any object that you can grab. Even your own shoes, watch, coins, keys, pen etc. Throw hard to disrupt his spinning and then enter and hit hard.

I think traditional fist is right the best thing to do if you can run is to throw something at him.If you throw something at him he can't swing his weapon,and that is when you can move in on him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

"When the student is ready the master will appear"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
lol, use your shoe or your watch to disrupt the chain movement. get close enough and hit hard and fast,.....

You are meant to aim the objects at the face of assailant and not at the chain.... :wink:

lol :lol:

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

I myself would block most of the whips(I have durable arms),Or use the snake style and dodge the whip and attack the whipper.

that would have to be one fast snake stylist.... :) I wouldnt chance it

lol, use your shoe or your watch to disrupt the chain movement. get close enough and hit hard and fast,.....

You are meant to aim the objects at the face of assailant and not at the chain.... :wink:

lol :lol:

seriously, if you are cornered, your shoe should be enough to defend against a chain and move in on the attacker

chain whips are easy to disrupt and most of the time when u do they get tangled. mostly despite the flashy katas they are used for trapping and binding. the defenses mentiond are probably the best shoe etc etc. u can fight a chain whip for its like a snake, the head does most of the damage. once u catch it with your arm or disrupt it its useless.