• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

really, and I am sorry for the mix up in names, Yes, it was Steve Sanders, now Mr. Muhammed.

Brain Fart I guess, but that is information that I didn't know.

Thanks for all of that as well.

Sifu White

34 years in the Martial Arts, Certified Police Trainer. Member of the Professional Karate Commission, IAOMAS, Fist Law Society, Director of the Molum Combat Arts Association and the MLCAA Honor Society

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good we got some more inside info about Jim. I read where he said him and Bruce hit it off well because Bruce was into the blending of styles and Jim was also.

They exchanged a lot of things and Bruce was suprised and said, "You blocked my backfist, no ones blocked my backfist."

"What's your style?"

"My style?"

"You can call it the art of fighting without fighting."

This is good we got some more inside info about Jim. I read where he said him and Bruce hit it off well because Bruce was into the blending of styles and Jim was also.

They exchanged a lot of things and Bruce was suprised and said, "You blocked my backfist, no ones blocked my backfist."

Cool....he did have a quick backfist!

Yeah the way he interviewed from how I read it seemed he had a big ego. Then again he could have just did it to get more attention for films and his career.

"What's your style?"

"My style?"

"You can call it the art of fighting without fighting."

Does anyone have any current photos of Mr. Kelly

Sifu White

34 years in the Martial Arts, Certified Police Trainer. Member of the Professional Karate Commission, IAOMAS, Fist Law Society, Director of the Molum Combat Arts Association and the MLCAA Honor Society