• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SchoolFight..--

i think this kid did what he had to do. i don't go out looking for fights, but you cannot let "bigger" kids go around talking down on you and picking on you. if someone starts u finish.

Evade, Block, Counter

If it works, use it!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this kid did what he had to do. i don't go out looking for fights, but you cannot let "bigger" kids go around talking down on you and picking on you. if someone starts u finish.

I agree. Do not turn the other cheek.

However, the best method is to always contact the proper authorities. If the school teachers/counselors/principal cannot do anything, or they refuse, contact the local police. Let both know that if nothing is done, and if the attackers continue, you will be forced to defend yourself. Docmenting that you took the time to let someone know of the problem will help if a court case/law suit arrives.

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

nice to know that people get the surprise on people like that... but sounds liek the kid actually wanted the fight, and if he was "round-housing to the head" then i assume he has some martial arts training.... is it right then to go off and decide to, when challenged, go and "scrap it out", im not saying if they attacked him and he defended himself thered be anything wrong... just that he went off with them with the idea of beating them up in mind.... ?

LOL thats awesome. There is something everyone needs to look out for. The guy telling everyone that he can beat them up usually cant back that up. But the quite one is the one you ned to be afraid of.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

I believe that the Ethiopian kid did the proper thing. His personal honour was called into question, and he stood up to the challenge without seeking help from without (i.e.-bring friends or weapons). Fighting like that should be allowed, with no legal repurcussions (sp?)

Inspector: Well, you have two options, either you come in peace, and prepare to be dissected. Or, if you come to take over our planet, we surrender.

Zoidberg: A win win scenario! Who cares! I'm meeting new people!