• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SchoolFight..--

yesterday, the top scrapers of the school totally underestimated the underdog.. * an Ethiopian kid who just arrived last year, was being lipped at.. and he stood right up for himself. people were apoled! Everyone thought he was insane, and that he was gonna get knowcked out.. but. they were wrong... the ethiopian accepted the guys challenge, and they went behind the store to duke it... The *scraper, started with confidence, and was soon round house kicked to the head.. Damn it was good.. They fought for 5 minuits before the cops came... at the end the ethiopion did not even have a scratch.. The white kid on the other hand (the so called EXPERIENCED one..) had a broken hand, huge bruise on the face, and swollen chee... NEver underestimate quite kids, who dont usually fight... damn that was an intense fight

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is always the quite ones because most instructors tell u to be humble and quite about the martial arts that u know ur not suppose to go around school bragging and telling everey1 one what u could do. :) this is why they are always so quite ( hince the name quete kid) because when they fight they break out stuff u did not ever expect them to no, or do. :D i am one, actually i kinda am more of a cross between loner, and middle cool popular kid.

PEACE :D :) :karate: :kaioken:

yesterday, the top scrapers of the school totally underestimated the underdog.. * an Ethiopian kid who just arrived last year, was being lipped at.. and he stood right up for himself. people were apoled! Everyone thought he was insane, and that he was gonna get knowcked out.. but. they were wrong... the ethiopian accepted the guys challenge, and they went behind the store to duke it... The *scraper, started with confidence, and was soon round house kicked to the head.. Damn it was good.. They fought for 5 minuits before the cops came... at the end the ethiopion did not even have a scratch.. The white kid on the other hand (the so called EXPERIENCED one..) had a broken hand, huge bruise on the face, and swollen chee... NEver underestimate quite kids, who dont usually fight... damn that was an intense fight

Thanks for that post. It really cheered me up. :lol:

Use your time on an art that is worthwhile and not on a dozen irrelevant "ways".

Yeah i'm sure they lock a school kid up for being in a fight.

My Nidan Grading! Check it Out: http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27140

OSU!

"Behind each triumph are new peaks to be conquered." - Mas Oyama

Dojo Kun:http://www.diegobeltran.com/htms/dojo/dojokun.htm

https://www.kyokushinkarate.cjb.net

Hello,

We removed a post from this thread in error. It is below. I apologize for the confusion. Thanks.

Yeah i'm sure they lock a school kid up for being in a fight.

You're obviously not familiar with the concept of 'no tolerance'!