• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Meaning of Combat, Fighting, Martial Art, and Violence.

Elbows,

When he died in a car crash he & his 6 (?) top students died with him. Some of his lower ranking students have kept his training alive in Japan, but if you ain't Japanese you won't be able to study with them. Also allot of his concepts were taught to Japanese Intelligence Services & Imperial Guardsmen. He had one student, who served with him in Burma & went on to found his own style of Karate, but I don't recall his name.

Since only one style of ninjutsu is reconised in Japan, as koryu. The modern inheriters of the arts while viewed as authentic can not be proven. Fujita's grandfather had burned his scrolls & was never going to claim a successor. Fujita's ability could not be challenged as he had proven it many times in military opperations & public challenges. The Bujinkan can not prove their ninjutsu school as the origional scrolls where destoried in a bomb raid. However, at the time in Japan effectiveness was more important & any effective art was viewed as auhentic.

It's not that I feel the world owes me anything, I don't. But, on that note. What do I owe the world? Not a thing!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what insomnia does for you, gives you plenty of time to practice lol

It's not that I feel the world owes me anything, I don't. But, on that note. What do I owe the world? Not a thing!

I too have felt the pains of insomnia...Perhaps combat training does such to people. However, when I sleep, I do it well.

I enjoyed all the responses on this thread.

Thanks!

:L)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...

• 3 weeks later...

Nicely put shogeri. Especially on the last part of learning the person before yo can call them a martial artist

"Martial Arts is kinda like yin and yang when you think about it; it 50% physical and 50% mental"