• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

my KF anniversary to

hay today is the aniversary of me being here at KF forums, :D it was this day 1 year ago when my mentor told, me that in order to make my kungfu better that i whould have to improve my balence, so when i got home i was trying to find out what he ment and how to do it. :-? so i got on the internet and try to find out what he ment and where could i make my balence better, and by typing in martial arts it lead me to this forum, i was already looking for my own forum anyway, so i got here like alot of people, by accident. :) and this was the day that i first came here. and first posted u probley whould find it if u go back to old introductions. boy it' has been a year, well thanks guys for giving me such a fun time here, and i will continue to post and keep having fun and right now for old times sake i will say my OLD ketch phrase and as many smiles as i used to put when i furst came.

HOLLA :D :) 8) :brow: :evil: :x 8) :karate: :kaioken: :D :karate: :kaioken:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats, let's go for two. And your're right Sensei Rick. Patrick doesn't give away anything here. You earn it! Like it should be. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi