• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WEAPONS DIVISON

mr.smiley

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
What weapons do you guys compete with the most in tournaments WEAPONS DIVISONs?

Currently, either double escrima, double nunchaku, or kama. (Or to be more precise, double ssangh jeol bangh, double bangh mangh ee, or ssangh nat)

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

My main weapons in competition are bo staff and three section staff, depending on the weapons division and the circuit. When I competed in NBL, I did both bo and 3 section staff since there were separate hard and soft style weapons divisions. I won the senior weapons division in NBL back in 1999. I went through the next few years with just the bo and then for the last year, I went back to 3 section staff in the NASKA circuit. My NASKA senior weapons division is an open division and I ended up 3rd overall in the year. I won the senior weapons division this year in the WSKF circuit too with 3 section staff. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next year as I noticed that sometimes it's hard to compete with a Chinese weapon in an open division so I may go back to bo.

Clint

Free Spirit Martial Arts Activewear

http://www.FreeSpiritActivewear.com

• 1 month later...

i compete with sai.. but am currently working on a sword form for this years tournament season

"Treat no one lightly; think nothing is useless, for everyone has one's moment, and everything has its place"

"We are all different thus we are all the same"

90% of teenagers have tried smoking pot OR drinking. If you're one of the 10% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your Signature

• 4 weeks later...

I complete with Double Daggers and Chinese Broadsword.

Sigung White

34 years in the Martial Arts, Certified Police Trainer. Member of the Professional Karate Commission, IAOMAS, Fist Law Society, Director of the Molum Combat Arts Association and the MLCAA Honor Society

Dragon Mike What part of Indiana are you from?

Sigung White

34 years in the Martial Arts, Certified Police Trainer. Member of the Professional Karate Commission, IAOMAS, Fist Law Society, Director of the Molum Combat Arts Association and the MLCAA Honor Society