• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Must have gear!

UseoForce

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WTF Pomse DVD's Black belt, Pal Gue & Tae Guek.

Nike 2:45 running shoes

Tekno Workout Dobok

Old school white uniform pants w/ a 1" black stripe down the side.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

A winning lottery ticket.

barring that, a new laptop and/or some new instructor uniforms. (They run me about $250 a pop for shureidos)

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

(They run me about $250 a pop for shureidos)

I recommend ordering straight from Shureido, it'll cost a lot less than $250.

(I'm not connected to Shureido by any way, I just thought that I'd recommend a less costly alternative).

My wish list: A tailor made uniform (Tokaido or Hirota. I'm currently wearing Shureido, but I think that I could try other high quality do-gi as well). A pair of Shureido sai. A trip to Okinawa.

Jussi Häkkinen

Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Seibukan Karate-Do (Kyan Chotoku lineage)

Turku

Finland

(They run me about $250 a pop for shureidos)

I recommend ordering straight from Shureido, it'll cost a lot less than $250.

(I'm not connected to Shureido by any way, I just thought that I'd recommend a less costly alternative).

My wish list: A tailor made uniform (Tokaido or Hirota. I'm currently wearing Shureido, but I think that I could try other high quality do-gi as well). A pair of Shureido sai. A trip to Okinawa.

Yeah, but then add in 3 judging stripes, logo, name, state championship lettering and patches, shoulder patches, instructor collar ribbon, sewing charges, etc etc. and it gets pricey fast.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

• 2 weeks later...

A high quality 12 or 14oz. black heavyweight gi (not sure what brand yet). And 5 all expense paid round trip tickets + hotel & car to my old stopping grounds of Maui, HI. :D

"Blessed be the Lord my Rock, and my keen and firm Strength, Who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight." Psalm 144:1