• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who is the best fighter on the planet? Just for fun

There is always someone that can beat anyone, even though there may be in fact one best fighter, even still I would guarantee that there is at least one person who would be able to defeat their style, although in turn be defeated by more others.

But anyways, I would pick Bob Sapp.

I just cannot imagine facing down a guy like that.

All the best,

Tom

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Martin!!!

Did you not see Terminator 2? T100 was very afraid of the T1000 model. Come on...I expect better from the likes of this forum.

mhgfc

Edited by Ben Martin

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• 4 weeks later...

i am suprised nobody has said this yet buy i would have too go with bruce lee

"Now the valiant can fight; the cautious can defend, and the wise counsel. Thus there is none whose talent is wasted."

-Li Ch'uan-

i am suprised nobody has said this yet buy i would have too go with bruce lee

I agree

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Bruce Lee was in a different league - every move was coordinated, no false lunges or swinging kicks. Every strike connected and was thought out..... Pure Class

Karate Ni Sentinashi

60-0 lifetime.

Killed every opponent. His first was a renowned samarai that he defeated when he was only 13.

Most feared warrior in Japan.

Miyamoto Musashi.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

60-0 lifetime.

Killed every opponent. His first was a renowned samarai that he defeated when he was only 13.

Most feared warrior in Japan.

Miyamoto Musashi.

Respectfully,

Sohan

I wouldn't say he was the most feared but defitnaly one of the greatest.

However even experts will agree that he did pick and choose his battles, for reasons only known to him.

Also I believe it was over 60 battles and duels won, however I could be incorrect? :-?

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Menjo,

I was not aware that Musashi picked and chose his battles. Not much different than today's professional fighters, I suppose.

And I stand corrected. My translation says precisely, "More than 60 battles." I used Victor Harris' 5 Rings translation as my source. Thanks for the clarification. :)

However, I find it interesting that by the time Musashi was in his late 20's, he had become so unbeatable that he had stopped using real swords in duels, and could embarrass his opponents with a wooden one instead.

A fellow I would rather have on my side, to be certain.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu