• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA broke me up witmy ex gurl..............

Emphatic listening goes a long way..

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:kaioken: Meow!!! CAT FIGHT!! .... too bad I didn't get into MA sooner... I woulda been awesome back then! :karate: .... (yes, I usually won!)

anyway, that was years ago ... 16!!

27 years later ... and my husband still hates it when I fight (especially when trying to have a nice romantic candlelit dinner!)

J/K!!! :weirdlook:

Lolz kickChick..when your husband gets in a fight..do you protect him..lolz..(joke)

Anyway i have never really had a fight..EVER!!..ive had lil pushing matches but never had to punch the dude in the face.Oh well..and as for fighting in front of girls..big NO NO!!...

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

On 2002-03-31 23:46, Bon wrote:

'MA made me break up with my ex-girlfriend'

Time for YOU to take some responsibility here, don't blame MA, or your friend! YOU had the choice and YOU made the wrong choice, learn from it and don't do the same thing next time.

OMG, its so tru, matter of a fact, ma has nothing to do with it. WHAT THE....

anyways, he didnt want me to fight,he told me to stay, but you know..

Patrick gubek

AO, you are a very fortunate man. I've yet to find a woman that fully understands and supports my need to train so much. Mind you, I'm still 15 so time will tell.

And you're very right about what you've put in your post, I would agree with everything there.

Blood talon - I dont think we can tell you either way about Angelo or your girlfriend, but I suggest you ask yourself what both of these people mean to you, it will help you decide your actions.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

What kind of punk has the name Angelo and has a worse nick name. A Corny trouble maker, he needs a beating that he will remember.

I don't belive some punk could be as strong as you say he is, you havn't seen real lighting speed kick yet.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

AO, that was deep stuff. You're damn lucky to have a girl like that.

Blood talon. Stick with your friend and find another girl if she does not understand.

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.