Blackbelt test Nov 19

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that my blackbelt grading is this Sat. Wish me luck!

Show em what ya got! :D :karate:

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

That's awesome karatekid1975, I'll do the same for you!

My final check before the test is on Wed and I expect to work like a dog! Last night they worked me over a bit doing a ton of conditioning and wed will be all forms and some self defense I'm sure. It was fun but I'm really pooped today!

Thanks to you too iceman, I will! My family will see me doing MA for the first time as well as friends and the new girlfriend so I'm sure I'll have a few butterflies in my stomach. That's ok though, the butterflies are just there to let you know you're alive, right? LOL

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

good luck!

:)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...

I'm not going to say good luck. Luck didn't get you where you are; skill, perseverance and dedication did.

I will say have fun! Run out on the floor with a smile on your face and strut your stuff! And make sure somebody videos the test!

Do well, guys!

You know the material, try to relax and take in as much as you can. This is a big milestone, savor the moment! This is something you will remember for life.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Thanks. My mom will be there (she seen me train once 4 and 1/2 years ago, and she is coming up from NJ just to see me test :) My jujitsu instructor might be there (he helped me with the self defense portion of my TKD test), and one of my good friends from work. So, yea. It may be a little nerve racking, but I'm ready this time ;)

I'll let you know what happens. You do the same, niel0092 :)

Laurie F