• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello Everyone

G95champ

big? do u mean big as in fat?

i'm fat , i weigh 7 and a half stone!!!

you'll like it here

i've met some really nice people and quite a few friends!!!

cya soon

spooky dog!!!

Don't just do Aikido-perform it, feel it...dance it!!!

Spooky dog-jr blue

BAA

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not going to be in GQ anytime soon. Yeah Im fat but most of the time when people hear 300lbs they think fat as in lard butt fat. I am fat but I got a lot of muscle tone under it. Im the first to and last up from the table. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Today is March 8th. I joined or found KF on March 30th last year. It has been a good year. I normaly don't make posts like this so I choose to place it in my first post. That way I can come back year after year and see where I am at. I had planned on hitting this mark on the 30th but I could nto slow down. So my 1500th post is this one. It took me less than a year.

Im still upset I did not get to see my Red or Brown belts. LOL. But ole Pat let me see the Purple one for a few days. LOL.

This is just a way for me to keep track of when I hit certin milestones. Se next year at this time I hope to be at 3000 or so.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."