G95champ

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. G95Champ. Guest the "G" stands for Grand. Are you a GrandChampion of a tournament in 1995? Am I right. WAAAATAHHH. :karate:

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.

No I wish I were a grand champion. LOL I do not compete it tournments only because I don't believe in fighting to prove how good or bad one is. I do allow and support my students if they wish it oh.

In 1995 my Sr. Year in High School we won the State Football Championship in West Varginia. So I am a champion but in a team sport LOL......

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I just reread my post I should not say I only don't compete in tournys becasue I don't believe in fighting to shocase talent.

I also don't compete becasue Ima 6'1 315lbs dude. I do have good speed for a man my size but not for point system sparring. LOL.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Does anyone have a table to convert pounds to kilograms?? stupid bloody metric system... Royale Wit Cheez! I love pulp fiction!

Welcome to the forums dude.

Under our belts u will see Sempai (with yellow tips) - they are lower staff. U will see SENSEI (1 red stripe) on mine and Jacks and a couple of others - we're higher staff. A dude called James is a master with 2 red stripes adn Patrick, who owns this place, is the Grandmaster with 3 red stripes.

If u were wondering about the belt system it goes up in colours depending on posts. It takes a thousand posts to get to black. I think kicker was the first to earn his black belt this way.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

315 lbs ?

Damn! =)

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Let's see, 315 / 2.2 = OH MY GOD!!!

you're 143.2 kg? Holy crap! I'm only 6'0" and 88kg.

U one big mofo.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Yes Im a big guy not as fat as you would thinka 315lbs guy to be. I do a lot of weight training.

Howver I am the smallest male in my family. My dad is 6'4 and right at 400lbs and my younger brother si playign football at WVU and he is 6'7 290. So I come fom a long line of BIG men.

I got some pics I will have to get scanned but I will put one up soon.

Thanks for the info above.