• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello Everyone

G95champ

I found this site last night and I hope to be arround a lot to learn and socialize with other Martial Artists.

I have started training in Feb. 1993 in Shotokan Karate. I advanced to First Dan in May of 1996. I am currently holding my second DAN in Shotokan.

In 1996 I started training in another style. This style is called American TAO Karate. The guy I trained under developed it out of several other styles in which he held black belts in. It focus on Hipakido, Tang Soo Do, and Kung Fu. Our kata came from about everywehre however. I advanced to First Dan in this style in the summer of 1999.

I also studied some Tia Boxing and Ju-Jitsu. I would love to learn more of these arts one day.

I will be posting under the karate section of the board. I hope to meet and learn from you all.

Gehrig Justice

[ This Message was edited by: G95champ on 2002-03-31 11:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: G95champ on 2002-03-31 11:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: G95champ on 2002-07-15 00:01 ]

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Karateforums.com, G95champ! I hope you have a great time here, and we look forward to your input.

And feel free to post in other sections of these forums, there is a wide and great variety of information and wisdom and to be shared. :smile:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Jack? Do you run this web site? If not who does? I think this is a great place. I have been looking for such a site over the past few weeks. This one is by far the best I have seen.

Thanks and I hope to meet more of you all I have read and learned so much over the past few hours.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Im no master by any means. Yes I hold several ranks and I think I am well knowledged in the arts but Im not Master. Nor will I ever be. My sensei Howie Harvey taught us that only 2 people should wear that title one is Master Gichin Funikoshi only because he started our art. The other is Jesus Christ.

[ This Message was edited by: G95champ on 2002-03-31 20:52 ]

Hi hi hi :smile: :smile:

What a modest person you are. We need more people like you in this world! :smile: BTW it would be cool to also see ur posts on other sections outside of the Karate category. I enjoy reading the input of others. Welcome.

[ This Message was edited by: spinninggumby on 2002-03-31 22:20 ]

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

I am also going to post under the ju-jitsu sections because Im very intrested in learning more about it.

I will be here and there I guess but mostly Ill be in the Intro and Karate part.

Thanks

welcome G95champ to the forums :nod:

have a good time here :smile:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"