Myths and Misconceptions

about all martial arts are ancient think of this

shotokon was made in the early 1900,ds aikido at about the same time

the weapon thing is pretty stuped

"There is no bad student only bad teacher"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

LOL, alright well lets go over some of them. For one, there is an episode at karatekast.com that tells about this, this is my masters website. Alright, no blackbelt ever has to register his hands as lethal weapons. Two that is a wierd way to kill someone, cause them someone to go in a coma because he was afraid of his own personal demons. Three, not all masters are calm and sincere. Four, some women are better then men. Five, a blackbelt is not a master. Six, a blackbelt cannot take on a crowd of people. Seven, American TKD, is only 50 years old for starters and Tong il lo is fairly. Eight, tradition martial arts work very well. well...you get the point, and it was stating myths, but thats funny im gonna have to get that issue.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

3. A black belt is a master

Now this is a myth. I have seen white belts (or people of the streets) beat up black belts.

I have also witnessed so called masters flub up something that they are supposed to know.

Yes indeed. The Shodan Level is this country (USA) is not the same as a Shodan in Japan. In this country people think (or at least use to) that a black belt was a big deal. If fact, as we all know, a black belt is a point of beginning.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt