• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello from New Zealand!

JackDragon

Finally, a good forum where I can discuss my passion with like minded individuals!

My names Jack Williamson, and I'm currently a Yellow Belt in Shotokan Karate at the Bujitsukai Karatedo Dojo in Marton NZ, yes, very out in the middle of nowhere.

Martial Arts in my passion. Studying Wado-Ryu Karate from my Father (Who was taught by the legendary Bill Evans from Sei-Bu-Kan Karate) at a young age, I quickly joined a local Ju Jitsu club. After leaving because of politics, I was on a breif low.

I started Shotokan a few months ago (Unfortunatly I realised I wanted to pursue Karate at the age of 18, wishing I had started at a younger age!) and have already recieved my Yellow Belt and a 1st Place Trophee in my first Tournament.

It will be great getting to know alot of you who share my passion for the Arts!

Bujitsukai Karatedo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi Jack, and welcome to the forums! :)

I started Shotokan a few months ago (Unfortunatly I realised I wanted to pursue Karate at the age of 18, wishing I had started at a younger age!)

Don't worry about it :P I started when I was 18 too.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

Welcome!

It's great that you joined us!

:)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...