• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

search karate schools in your area?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The problem/drawback of that search is that it will only find what schools have websites, or there is a mention possibly of them on the internet. If you did a search for mine, you wouldn't find it. I've yet to find a reason to make a website and probably never will.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

The problem/drawback of that search is that it will only find what schools have websites, or there is a mention possibly of them on the internet. If you did a search for mine, you wouldn't find it. I've yet to find a reason to make a website and probably never will.

advertising? A way for students to contact you?

And if a student sees you sitting around drinking soda when your supposed to be training just say you were working on your site :lol:

YAY pepto bismol

I don't actively seek out students. Word of mouth isyour best advertisement, and your current students.

In my present dojo "space", I'm limited as to the few I have now, and that's fine with me. I prefer smaller classes with students that are there to learn. That's why I'm pretty tough on people that waste my time. They get warned, and if the situation doesn't improve, they are shown the door.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I don't actively seek out students. Word of mouth isyour best advertisement, and your current students.

This is the way it should be done. A website doesn't tell you how good your intructor is, well... actually... it does "Johnny has a 5th degree Black belt which he got back packing through the hills of bla bla bla"

Word of mouth is the best, but then you need to consider the source of that person telling you. If they're honest and seem to know what they're talking about, the likely hood is, you have found a good school. Do some window shopping on your own. Use your gut feeling.

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

• 7 months later...