Koryo Poomse

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished learning koryo. It isnt that hard after all!!! :)

I'm glad you don't think its too hard. Do you like it, tho?

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

congrats....great job!

:)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...

Really looking foreward to learning Koryo, maybe next week if I pass my bb test on sat...

Good luck for Saturday!! I hope that you do really well and pass with flying colours (or should that be with flying side kicks? lol) :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I have to say that Koryo is definitely my favorite form. It flows so nice. It has to be one of the most fluid forms I have seen performed.

At this rank you should be able to picture your opponent and strike with confidence and accuracy will all your moves. Your elbows should be hitting their targets as well as your side kicks. You should be able to visualize the knee brakes and the blocks.

Enjoy the form and really get into it.

I have been working on Basai for a few months now and think it's an OK form, but nothing like Koryo. Koryo is by far my best form.

• 4 weeks later...