• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Would anybody like to be my friend and chat with me?

Mary Roses

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what styles of martial arts are close by your house

just go with a place were you feel comfortable at and also style meets your goals, You take wrestling in high school? That helps alot also.

I'm homeschooled. There is a Goju-ryu (I think that's how you spell it) school and an Akido school around here (as far as I know anyway). I just need to get the money so when I find what I want, then I can start right then. That'll have to wait a little because I have a guitar on layaway at the music store.

"No. That's where I keep my midget, now leave before I call the Jewish."

To Superfoot-I'm doing fine, and I just love swimming, and running! And wow you can tie your shoes with one hand? O.o Amazing! I bet your good a Martial arts too since you've been doing it a long time, have you've entered tournaments? I'm entering my first tournament in March! :)

~Mary Roses

I never really know how good I am, unless told so by the instructor. Which still is not good enough to me sometimes. I can't rest on my laurels if you know what I mean.

I plan on entering tournaments soon, but before I do, I'd like to start training seriously and incorporate some serious running and weight training into my routines. My fellow TKD class members have already started competing before me without the above regimen, but I don't feel right going for a fight without training properly. I'd feel like I was not prepared. The tournaments I wish to enter are in the styles of Judo and WTF Taekwondo. I'm still trying to buy a Hogu that doesn't hang over my waist as well as a baggy dobok.

I hope you enjoy your tournament. Your polite demeanour should ensure you the best of luck.

Superfoot.

PS: Hello to all my fellow countrymen and women from England. Yeah, the weather's terrible right now, but I like it when it rains. Anyone see Eastenders? Grant and Phil are back.

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

Hi if it's alright I would really love to get to know some of you, if that's alright. ^_^

~Mary Roses

SUre, i'm Son Goku the monkeyking , i have this name because people think i act like him, the actual prankster from chinese folk storys who studdyed Martial arts, not the DBZ kid. i like to play video games my favorite is Street fighter aniversary collection, atleast right now to Christmas, :D i am also fifteen and am a freshman in highschool. my main importances in life ar my Martial arts training to get my goal of opening up my own academy and eventually a franchise., my Christian faith, friends and family, and school well SORTA. i love spending time with my boys and talken to girls( no what im sayin) and listening to my music, which is mostly hip hop. and i like meeting new friends.

so tell me some more about u Male or female favorite foods( mine si Pizza) stuff like that. :karate:

PEACE holla at cha boy :karate: :kaioken: 8) 8)