• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cowboy Bebop, Spike's Martial Art

unfamiliar with cowboy bebop..

assuming it a movie. suonds worth checking out

Watch the series before you watch the movie.

I'm not really sure that you have to. In some anime, the movies are tied to the series, but this one is not. It takes place midway between the bebop series and doesn't really reference any events in the series, if I remember correctly.

My point is it may be confusing. "Why are they on Mars?" and so on. There are a few refrences. They're hard to notice though. I'd say more but I don't want to be the guy that posts spoilers.

"No. That's where I keep my midget, now leave before I call the Jewish."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt this the anime show where the guys some kind of bounty hunter :-? or space pirate

yup. well... maybe... there are more than one. outlaw star is another. But most likely, you are thinking of the right one.

Yeah it is. Spike is a bounty hunter. Same with Outlaw Star. I haven't seen outlaw star, but Cowboy Bebop was made by the same people. As I understand (Of what little I have read about Outlaw Star) they are supposed to happen within either the same time or close. And in the same Solar Syetem. I could be wrong though.

"No. That's where I keep my midget, now leave before I call the Jewish."

That's sounds awesome...

:)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...

they are supposed to happen within either the same time or close. And in the same Solar Syetem. I could be wrong though.

Really? I've never heard that one. I'll have to watch outlaw star again. I don't recall any references to planet or star names that are used in bebop other than earth and mars. bebop mantions various systems, like calisto and ganymede... I don't remember any such in outlaw star.

Holy crap this show is awsome :D my friend has some epesodes on DVD but it seems to me that they never really catch the guy :( a little of the subject here but would any of you guys like to be a MA bountyhunter :lol:

If you wash your hands in anger, you never have clean hands

That's sounds awesome...

:)

It is. I wish they woulda done more with the seires though. They coulda expanded ALOT more on jet's background with ISSO and on spike's time with the syndicate. Even if the series stopped, at least more movies.

there is another version of bebop now, but it is only in manga, and as far as I know, it will not become an anime. It's called cowboy bebop: shooting star.