• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

just outta curiousity

Prodigy-Child

A chef!! Come live in my house! I can't cook worth beans and I fail at Top Ramen (only once in a while). Anyways I am in school and going for a major in athletic training or sports medicine. I used to work at Mrs. Field's Cookies and we got all the free grub we wanted but the 1st day I took home more than I sold! hehehehe Anyways um too bad our store didn't do too well because it was at the opposite end of the mall where the food court was (and all the hungry people were). But anyways I spent about 8 months working front desk at a law office but I didn't like it too much so I went back to skoolio and then it was coolio. LOL :razz:

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm a student... last year.. of high school anyway :smile:

I worked in a bakery for about 2 years.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

I was at 6th Form but I left due to complications....

I am now working for Leeds City Council as an admin assistant - but I'll have a more powerful job soon. The power of qualifications and experience!!!!!!!!!

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

Howdy all

My job entails the following...

Web Design

Application development (mainly MS-Access but quite a bit of GIS & Access integration via ODBC etc)

Network Admin (200 user NT based network)

PC support - both hardware & software

Apart from that I teach martial arts & do personal training / exercise prescription for a variety of client types.

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

I am a student but i do work for my father at his business for some extra dough. I work as a inventory manager.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi