• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any OTHER MA you would like to learn?.....

i wanna do ninjitsu, muay thai and kung fu. im starting kickboxing and i wouldnt mind ( i kno its not really a MA) doin samarai training but then id have to live totally by the way of the samarai!

"u have dishounored me! i will have to kill u!" *wips out a samarai sword* :lol:

[ This Message was edited by: XpOiSoN FrEeX on 2002-04-13 14:19 ]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, after a bit of thought I would have to say I would most like to learn Jeet Kune Do, with a big Jun Fan Gung Fu cornerstone of that(as is with all official JKD) as well as Tai Chi for relaxation. :smile:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Bitseach isn't the only one who hasn't heard of some of these MAs. I'd really like to do some TKD as well but I don't know if I'd get mixed up all the time with two MAs :???:

I don't know how people can remember 8 or 9.

After studying several styles. I ahve found that is soooo much more for me to learn.

When the time comes for me to start in a new style, I would have to say Capeori. It's beautiful system, and quite unique.

But of the styles that I have done studying in before, I have to say that I miss Shaolin Kung Fu the most. My old sensei was great! Unfortunatly, I live 45mi. away from the nearest kung fu dojo. And I don't have a car,yet.

Oh well, I feel that one day I will be able to go back to that style.

MonkeyNinja

• 2 weeks later...

at the moment i study brazillian jujitsu, if i were to add something to my studies (because i don't intend to quit what i'm doing) i would add judo, or akido, something that would work well with what i'm already doing...gaining some more experience with throws and take downs would help out my grappling from a real life or no holds bard perspective.

pull them in, take them down, choke them out.

I would really like to learn Muay Thai and BJJ, there used to be a guy at my dojo that taught Muay Thai but unfortunately he left a few years before I joined and it isn't taught anymore :cry:. Oh and perhaps some kung-fu if I ever came across a place that teaches it.

[ This Message was edited by: Roc on 2002-04-22 09:45 ]