• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Ultimate Fighter Finale

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All my predictions of outcome were right, but not the methods used. Yeah, I was pulling for Luke since early on. I have to say I was very disappointed in the heavyweights this season. But the lightweights had some good matches.

umm... there was no light heavy weights in this season. It was welter weight and heavy weight.

Last season TUF season 1, was light heavy's and middle weight.

I was hoping for cummo but I knew Joe was going to win. Suprised cummo lasted so long with him on the ground. I knew standing cummo would have done fine. I was impressed with how well he avoided joe's subs from the ground.

I enjoyed all the fights. very action packed and alot better then the pay perview UFC 55 hopefully UFC 56 will be very acation packed.

I was hoping Luke would KO Joe, maybe with a solid knee as joe shot in, or a hard elbow on the ground. But, I figured Joe would win it all after watching the first few shows.

I was really let down by Keith Jardine. I thought he was going to crush the other HWs. :-?

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.