• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

test for yellow belt

shorei_kai_student

hey guys been awhile since i posted well to day in alittle over 3 hours from now(7:22) i will be at my test for yellow belt(10:45). i am nervous but i know im ready.well wish me luck i hope everyone has a great day

Do not follow me I may not always lead, do not lead I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend-unknown

"A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow." Charles Brower

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good luck! Post after your test and let us know how nice the new belt looks.

Every timely action will bring results ... Without difficulty. Every untimely endeavor will fail ... If the moment is premature or if the right moment is missed. - The Tree Poem

thanks to all who commented. well lets see i went did to the dojo and got ready. well then the yellow belts who got promoted to orange went first. then the gold beltswent. we did wrsit escapes and kata. and after it was all done with i was asked if i was thinking about joinging the competiton team. so yeah my confidence has been shot up. so im going to try and go to the free comp team training classes. my parents are proud that i had almost the best kata at the graduation. well im out time for some more yard work

Do not follow me I may not always lead, do not lead I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend-unknown

"A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow." Charles Brower

Congratulations! Good luck on the competition team.

Every timely action will bring results ... Without difficulty. Every untimely endeavor will fail ... If the moment is premature or if the right moment is missed. - The Tree Poem

im not on the team yet but id really like to try out