• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Systema vs Bagua Palm

Currently, start to do some Systema, the Russian Army martial art.

I find some similarity in it to Internal Chinese martial art like Bagua.

Anyone can say more?

Darkness grants me pair of dark black eye,

Yet I determine to look for Brightness

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I dont think theres many systema practioners on here (im not sure) but Systema may share some similarities because it exists in russia (which would of had to had some martial experience with china or it might be the other way), I know I read somewhere that Chinese kings (I think) had russian body guards to protect them.

I dont know much on systema but I know it was created in russia and there are martial artists there that have kept there style in familys and so on for centuries, these styles were not known as russia had alot of isolation over the years but the russian special forces got taught these martial arts.(combat sambo is one)

Some people believe that many chinese martial arts could of actually been created in russia and taught to the chinese but I guess we might not ever find out.

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

I dont think theres many systema practioners on here (im not sure) but Systema may share some similarities because it exists in russia (which would of had to had some martial experience with china or it might be the other way), I know I read somewhere that Chinese kings (I think) had russian body guards to protect them.

I dont know much on systema but I know it was created in russia and there are martial artists there that have kept there style in familys and so on for centuries, these styles were not known as russia had alot of isolation over the years but the russian special forces got taught these martial arts.(combat sambo is one)

Some people believe that many chinese martial arts could of actually been created in russia and taught to the chinese but I guess we might not ever find out.

I know there maybe some exchange of technique between Sambo &

Chinese Shiao Jiao on late Qing about 1900.

I dont believe that some Chinese Kung Fu come from Russian.

But many documentation show that Muslim race in China teach

Spring Leg and Xiying Fist.

Han, Manzhu, Mongolian, Muslim and Tiabet are 5 major race in China

after 1911 with the establishment of Republic.

But before except Han, other were considered as foreigner or barbarian

Darkness grants me pair of dark black eye,

Yet I determine to look for Brightness