Am i crazy?!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if its crazy or not, but you've certainly come to right place to discuss it.:D

Seems pretty normal to me. But then again, its 1:40 am on a Thursday & I'm responding to your post on this board.. :lol: :lol:

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

At first I said what the hell, but now I understand what you mean actually. For me however, it's hockey, playing it on the ice, and watching my favourinte team, the Montreal Canadiens on TV. I very rarely miss any and if I do I really don't like it (crazy?). This did (and sometimes still does) bring some heated discussions with my girlfriend at first, but now she respects my love of hockey (although she still doesn't like it much she does watch it with me sometimes and we even bet on games). I have been with her for over a year now and everything is going well, but I believe i was lucky there was no hockey last year because she would surely have dumped me right there. So you should be careful with new dates since they may think you like more MA (or whatever) more than her so she'll look elsewhere. Just try to doze things off.

Well, you had me interested until you said the Canadiens. (Avalanche rule!) :D

And to the OP, yeah, you're a little nuts, but it's that way with any serious athlete. I'd really hate to have to ask my fiancee to choose between me and Irish Dance (She's been to Worlds twice, and has been doing it 12 years).

aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Women just want to know that you are there, willing to spend time, and listen to them in a sincere way.

And it's true, one should never place too much emphasis on extra-curricular activities away from a companion, unless they are either doing one as well, or with you.

:)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...

• 4 weeks later...
lol well its now undoutable, im crazy, the other night i had a date with a positively charming lady friend who happens to pritty much be my dream girl. Anyways i had to skip my BJJ class to go out and i willingly skiped practice for the first time in a very long wile. we where haveing an exalent time at dinner and although the food was great and the company better i could not enjoy myself because all i could think about was jiujitsu class. there i was with the girl of my dreams and all i could think about was rolling on the mats working on MA! i am stark raveing mad.

AMITABHA

maybe your not crazy and you just enjoy rolling around with guys more then spending time with pretty girls. :lol:

IMO, you need counseling brother! :D Don't let it happen again without seeking some counsel about it first. Priorities man, priorities! :karate:

"Blessed be the Lord my Rock, and my keen and firm Strength, Who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight." Psalm 144:1

lol well its now undoutable, im crazy, the other night i had a date with a positively charming lady friend who happens to pritty much be my dream girl. Anyways i had to skip my BJJ class to go out and i willingly skiped practice for the first time in a very long wile. we where haveing an exalent time at dinner and although the food was great and the company better i could not enjoy myself because all i could think about was jiujitsu class. there i was with the girl of my dreams and all i could think about was rolling on the mats working on MA! i am stark raveing mad.

AMITABHA

Congrats on the date. Life always finds a way to get in the way of training. Plan workouts around your schedule. Workout in the early morning if you know you can't make your normal training routine.