• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Am i crazy?!!!

lol well its now undoutable, im crazy, the other night i had a date with a positively charming lady friend who happens to pritty much be my dream girl. Anyways i had to skip my BJJ class to go out and i willingly skiped practice for the first time in a very long wile. we where haveing an exalent time at dinner and although the food was great and the company better i could not enjoy myself because all i could think about was jiujitsu class. there i was with the girl of my dreams and all i could think about was rolling on the mats working on MA! i am stark raveing mad.

AMITABHA

Fist visible Strike invisible

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im married and that still happens to me! MA sucks, because it starts to rule you....and the fools that we are we love it!!

No matter how fashionable it is in Krypton, I will not wear my underwear on the outside of my Gi!!

LOL, actually she did skip potery class to go out. anyways i went and ran a 10k to make up for my lazyness, i still feel like im totally crazy but i have to say MA is just about the most important thing in my life next to family (and close friends) and religion, but isnt it just wierd how great MA is?

Fist visible Strike invisible

At first I said what the hell, but now I understand what you mean actually. For me however, it's hockey, playing it on the ice, and watching my favourinte team, the Montreal Canadiens on TV. I very rarely miss any and if I do I really don't like it (crazy?). This did (and sometimes still does) bring some heated discussions with my girlfriend at first, but now she respects my love of hockey (although she still doesn't like it much she does watch it with me sometimes and we even bet on games). I have been with her for over a year now and everything is going well, but I believe i was lucky there was no hockey last year because she would surely have dumped me right there. So you should be careful with new dates since they may think you like more MA (or whatever) more than her so she'll look elsewhere. Just try to doze things off.