• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

stressed

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Get a massage. A good one, by a pro.

I recommend the chinese kind, where the girl walks on your back.

If you're brave, try accupuncture. It works. Quite well.

If you do the accupuncture, go to a real place. Some physiotherapists know how to do it, but they can't compare to the traditional way.

A good accupuncturist (think old chinese man with a kill-bill beard)

will spin the needles with their hands, directing chi, stuff like that. Physiotherapists will hook the needles up to a battery powered

pulsing electrode thing and run electricity through you.. It works too,

but a real master will know accupuncture for all kinds of stuff..

Such as addiction, depression, stress, as well as pain and sickness..

PhnxShnx

ive been feeling stress out latly do u have any suggestion what i should do to relax myself. :karate:

Set aside a certain amount of time each day to do whatever you like. Read a book, play a computer game, see a movie, take a walk, play golf, whatever. As long as it is a time where your brain doesn't have to think about everything going on, and can decompress/unwind.

Some like meditation, but when I'm really stressed, I find that after about 5 minutes of meditation, I start thinking about my problems/situations again. My personal favorite is golf, but not everyone enjoys going to the range and whacking a small white ball over and over. :D

Anything that lets your mind relax and let go for a bit will help. Sometimes even as simple as going to the dojangh and whacking heck out of a sparring bag (or a white belt is a good substitute....JOKE!!! :D :D) can help.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Hit the bag, stretch, go run, get a massage, talk to an old friend. Get out of own head for awhile. Back off your normal routine if you're feeling overwhelmed.

It usually helps me.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

Everyone has there own ways of dealing with it, and there own suggestions but we dont have any info about you.

Tell us about your basic day.

What stresses you out?

Do you have a busy day? , or is your own emotion that cuases the problem?

How old are you?

How much do you sleep?

What do you eat?

I dont think anyone can tell you how to cure stress if we dont know theese things.

For instance when Im stressed I like to spend time mith my girlfriend... But some times shes the cause! So thats not gonna help!!!!

"Turn to face the sun,

your shodows will fall behind you"

sorry he are the responses

Tell us about your basic day. school,hw,read,practice karate and watch tv

What stresses you out? School exams they make me nervous and then i flunk.

How much do you sleep? 6-8 hours

What do you eat? generally try to eat heathly