• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wish me luck.......

Recheduled for Friday afternoon. But from my phone conversations, it's just a matter of settling on a dollar figure - and him making sure I know what I'm doing. I'm in. I'll update everyone Friday night.

-Adam

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just opened a club through the local Youth Center and will be paying $1 per kid per class plus providing my own insruance. I get 2 days a week (2 hours each) to hold classes.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Well, it went great! We'll be paying rent $10-15/hour, but after we reach X ammount of students who sign up with the B&G club we get free rent. Win - Win! I will need to get my own insurance and will be going thru a billing company for monthly due collections but we look like we may start offering classes some time in Febuary.

The athletic director, of the B&G club, will be getting me in the public school system. We should get loads of students from that.......I'm pumped!

-Adam

Hey, want good news. I've been teaching at a b&g for a while. I have about 175 students there. I don't want to tell you what I make because i have studen't here on the forums but, sensei like$ teaching saturday. All kidding aside, good luck to you

place clever martial arts phrase here

Hey, want good news. I've been teaching at a b&g for a while. I have about 175 students there. I don't want to tell you what I make because i have studen't here on the forums but, sensei like$ teaching saturday. All kidding aside, good luck to you

Nice! Do you teach 6 days a week? Or spread out? 175 students, in a club, how many classes per day? Do you ever plan on opening a full time dojo? Do you mind if I PM you?

-Adam :)