• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

arizona MA here! young champions instructor

Sensei Rick

Hi, i'm introducing myself. I teach full time for a youth organiztion called Young Champions of America formally young olympians. I teach 7 days a week and currntly have about 700+ student's. I have one adult class but the rest are kids 4 to 16. I have an awsome demo team that preform things i can not even do. Isn't that great. I will be testing about 30 students this spring for brown and black belt. They are panel tested in front of about 35 black belts. A real sweatbox. I love teaching and I love learning. I don't know it all, but I'm learning more as teacher than i ever did as a student. I'm on here to better myself as a teacher and share with all of you. anything else,..... just ask.

place clever martial arts phrase here

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Believe it or not, I know about 90% of them by name. Hey our company is having a huge tournament this weekend.(11/05 and11/06/05) If you live in phoenix, it's at central high. Come say hi to me, I am the MC of the event, up at the trophy table. All day Saturday, and all day Sunday. Sorry for the competitors, but it's only open to our students, but I’d like to meet Karate Forum members and start networking and sharing. I also wanna find a group of BB's to train in Karate do. Old school only. Lots kata and Old man karate stuff

place clever martial arts phrase here