• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I remember when a man came to fight my grand master who is a grandmaster in both hapkido and taekwondo. The man kept on punching and my master just moved out of the way until the man was so tired he couldnt do any thing else

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've never used my martial arts on the street. Use it only if you have to. Avoidance is the solution.! HOwever, if you do use it, keep in mind not to brutalize him/her. U might have to deal with legal issues if you break his/her bones! I would block and throw in a side kick, if I had to fight. Also, remember to fight with control and not with a temper.

[ This Message was edited by: koreantiger81 on 2002-04-08 21:14 ]

Kinesiologist/Trainer

Black-Belt

Thats a nother thing. I don't think i would fight people very often. Because i'am afraid of husting them to much.

But adrenaline becomes a key player. I just really think if with the what I know and rage working for me I could could take about 3-4 poeple down in about a minute. And thats what scares me i'm not a bad person that always trys to get into fights so rage mixed with adrenaline is my biggest fear in fighting. :karate:

Hello Brian, I am right next to you right now and you are not paying any attention to me typing, MHAAAAAA. Crap, turn around, don't look at me typing about you, i said turn your bum around!!!! Haha, he's not looking, HEY turn around!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• 3 weeks later...