• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hmmm...maybe they do. all I know is that they use sticks against swords and stuff. I haven't been to a tournament yet.

I slayed 200 flies with my foot and I got to poke a bird before it went away. I always wanted to do that...STICKAAY!

We have an interesting reputation.

We don't teach point fighting, so as you can imagine lot's of disqualifications if and when we compete. We sometimes compete in KATA or breaking. There is to much cheating in breaking, and boards don't fight back. So it's not to often.

We normally hold self defense demonstrations at tournaments. Our school is geared towards the street. So we go for networking mostly.

We got some award at some covention (sp?) a couple of weeks ago for the best TKD school in NY state or something. We also had students go overseas and kicked butt. But, that's not what impresses me. It's the training.

Laurie F

our bjj instructors have placed in almost every national level tournament they have entered in the past few years. our judo instructors both compete on a world level. One of them also competes and places internationally in sambo and has been awarded the title "master of sport".

my thai boxing coach is like 15-3 or something like that.

Our thai boxing and judo programs are fairly new, but have a good rep across the city. From a national standpoint, our bjj has a great rep.

Well yeah , we took all the first places last tournament , one of my students won over a black belt who ways 10 kilos more than him

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike