• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How do I get myself in this much trouble and so quickly?

Ariq

Hi how are you this was really foolish of you a true martial artist doesnt show of and you fight a different style than him and him same so this cannot be done and from what im seeying your new to this sport and you will get hurt and maybe killed but look i will give you hints he lifts weights that means he is slow but strong and all wrestlers are weak in legs so try eshaboray and when you fight with any player you try to see what he has and block his attacks i guess hes a good puncher so cover your face well and try moving alot and try to be fast in your attack butif your not ready to fight dont do it this is wrong way to start in sports

Mohammed

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"look i will give you hints he lifts weights that means he is slow but strong "

I really disagree with you.Weight lifting doesn't make you slow.The lack of training your muscles for speed makes you slow.So this guy lifts weights and trains his muscles for speed.With that combination he will be fast and strong.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

"look i will give you hints he lifts weights that means he is slow but strong "

I really disagree with you.Weight lifting doesn't make you slow.The lack of training your muscles for speed makes you slow.So this guy lifts weights and trains his muscles for speed.With that combination he will be fast and strong.

agreed!

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

Light weights doesn't make you slow. Not training for speed it what makes you slow.

Also who says he wrestles. He may I don't know but neither do you guys. Only thing written so far is he has a year of boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Thats it!

Also who says he wrestles. He may I don't know but neither do you guys. Only thing written so far is he has a year of boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Thats it!

well brazilian ju-jutsu resembles wreslting in some ways.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

If he wants to build a rep for himself and he is going after the weakest to start with...first of all that does not do much for him. Secondly, although no consequence to you, if you loose but hold your own how will that hurt the rep that is is trying to build for himself? I once hear a guy challenge an old man in a similar way. The old man turn to him and say something like "I'm an old man you SHOULD win! But, what if you don't? What if I lose but don't go down as fast and these people think I will? What becomes of your reputation then? Either way, you lose.

Frankly, he's a coward. A good solid human being, wanting to be the best would select who he thinks is the best and then train to a point where he can challenge that person. Picking on the weak makes one weaker. I have no magic move that will allow you to instantly win. Sorry. The guy's a bully and a coward. Sometimes standing up to them is enough.

Good luck

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I don't know I bet the other guy called the dude who did TKD out. I mean how else would the guy know he trained if the kid didn't brag about it?

Sounds like how he writes on her is any indication. He probalby was bragging about it. So he got called on it.

As for wrestling comment. bjj and wrestling are two diffrent arts.

He may do moves that are found in wrestling like sprawling and single and double legs and other stuff, or he may do judo type take downs. Depends on if he ever wreslted or if his instructor cross trained in wreslting or judo. Or if at all. either way bjj isn't like wreslting.

Yeah they both do ground stuff but techniques the employ and and stragies or finishing goal is diffrent.

BJJ isn't known for its take down ability compared to arts like judo and and free style, and roman greco wreslting. So alot of bjj'ers cross train. To work on there take down ability.