• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How do I get myself in this much trouble and so quickly?

Ariq

don't hit him too hard in the nose, the nosebone would splinter to his brain and he'd be dead.

I'm sorry to state that this is only a legend, although very common in martial arts circles. Human can not be killed that way.

You can ask any doctor about this.

Jussi Häkkinen

Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Seibukan Karate-Do (Kyan Chotoku lineage)

Turku

Finland

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, my cousins friend did this to a guy once. Not too sure about my cousins friends situation, except that he did not want to fight, and everyone was in a big circle so there wasn't a way out. He did a palm strike to the nose, broke the guys nose and got expelled.....

Learning to keep your young pride in check is part of growing up.

You are in a situation that you don't have to be, but choose to be. There is so much bad and very little good that will come of this.

neither would you if a guy comes upto your face and tells you are weak and thats why he's fighting you.

"Sandbox... 12 o'clock... Be there!"

Wow. Big talk like that just gets my heart pumping...

Kyokushin Karate of Los Angeles @ http://www.kyokushinla.com

"Humility is not thinking less of yourself. It is thinking about yourself less."

I'll have to agree with feels here. Seems he has full control of you as it is. In fact, you completely ignored all of my initial post, which means you are being blind to the issues in this case, and being pulled around by this guy who wants to fight you.

I would say you already lost. All that's needed now are the bruises to prove it.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Hasn’t anyone read karate do my way of life. Funikoshi talks about this in the hand wrestling competition. He says to the bully. I know you will win so why bother with the fight you have already won.

I was once called out as a 13yo. I went to the park, as did a few of the kids from the class. The bully was literally twice my size. He was in junior high and had a beard! I knew I was going to die, but I was going to hurt him....wellllllll, he never showed up! And I actually won that way. He tried calling me out again and everyone else jumped in and said "why, so you can not show up again." The whole class was calling him chicken and I JUST PLAYED OFF THE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T SHOW UP THE FIRST TIME. He didn't have any anger though and never pursued it after that day. Meanwhile MY reputation grew and rumors started and people were saying that I was tuff and I never had to deal with a bully again.

I'm not giving you an answer as to what to do. Sensei can show you the path; it's up to you to walk it. Please remember this, when to tigers fight, one tiger will surely be hurt..... and the other tiger will surely be dead. And as for blocking, best not to be there!

place clever martial arts phrase here

I wouldn't bother with the fighting him in all seriousness.

Since your not listening to any one else telling you not to fight.

At least get a friend to video tape it. If you loose you can at least learn from the mistakes you have made.

Either way, I personally think it isn't worth it to get into the fight.

How did he come to challange you. Were you bragging about your martial arts abilities or something?

Well good luck and I Hope you don't get seriously hurt or seriously hurt some one else.

I have a feeling your going to get a beat down though.

THAT IS ALL

KARATE25

I think you should not fight, but I Know its falling on deaf ears since your bent on fighting.

How many people think he is going to get a beat down put on him?

I am not sure, I know it depends on the fighters attributes and training.

I am going for the boxer/BJJ guy though.