• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How do I get myself in this much trouble and so quickly?

Ariq

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spare with a boxer to get used to hand strikes to the head , if it's the first time you fight a boxer , then , man you'd be surprised of what a facial strike can do to you , if his main style is boxing use your low kicks , if his main style is BJJ , try to knee or kick him to the head when he attempts a takedown , either ways keep up the distance & I am sorry to say that but I bet he has more live experience than you do

& warlocks advice of finger breaking is very useful , also try to wrack or punch his eyes to blind him .

You can always cheat , kick to the groin followed by a solid punch and then pretend that you didn't do it on purpose .

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

get with wresters and learn how to sprawl in case he shoots in for a take down as well as how to avoid take down from the clinch. Find a grappler learn how to escape mount and and side mount and stand back up quicly to your feet.

Finger break, groin shots what ever you can do to win.

good luck

go ahead you got yourself into this mess so you can get yourself out of it. To be fair i know what schools like and your gonna have to fight him. Dont let it go to the ground because thats where he is strong and where you are weak. But by the comparison you are strong at long distance because of your tae kwon do. Just dont let him get near you by firing strong and quick kicks at him. Dance dont stay still. I belive that he might try to get you on the ground by using some sort of spear american football takedown then get ontop of you and lock up till you tap out. When he trys to take you to the floor use his energy against him if he pushes you in a direction le thim go that way pulling him where he is going. Protect your face lats probably his long range target and if it goes to ground never get on your back i have learnt as soon as you get on your back you are finnished. Try landing on your side and even worse never land on your front your a sitting duck and could be in for the punding of your life.

In a fight strength is only useful to him iif you allow him to use it. Sly of thought and cunning can help the weakest guys beat up the strongest guys. He is probably cocky as well use this against him

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

ok...first of all, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM IF HES BEEN TRAINING! I mean that if hes been training he should earn discipline and control. Wellll...I guess itd be ok if your not gonna kill or break eack others bones. keep your honor. keep on guard. sidestep-speed wins. gooooooooood luck!

I slayed 200 flies with my foot and I got to poke a bird before it went away. I always wanted to do that...STICKAAY!

If he boxes and does BJJ that means he might try to get real close to you (Bum rush you then try a few uppercuts and grab your legs then pound you face in :( well just tell us how it turns out in the end :karate:

If you wash your hands in anger, you never have clean hands

great advice from all...avoid the fight and kick the crap out of the first person who calls you a whimp..no seriously... if you MUST fight, you know he is a boxer..he will try to soften you up before going for your legs...if you are smaller/lighter than him..tire him and wear him down...feint backpeddling and avoidance, then counter with rapid, striking combos. when he comes in for the "kill", he will try to grapple your legs - going for the backs of your knees..give him what he wants...time it so that as he dives for your legs...you land the crushing knee to his face, or upper cuts. If he gets in , as someone said, drive his face into the floor, by coming down hard on the back of his neck...do not punch if you have gloves...employ striking elbow techniques...coming in from the side of his head. Temple shots and to the edge of the eye sockets, bridge of the nose, ears, behind the ear, collar bone, solar plex, floating ribs, under hte armpit, edge of the chin/jaw, preferably as his mouth is open (presumably tired and breathing for air). Kicks when he is down is good, but be weary of his attempts to go for your planted foot/leg.

if you find yourself in the tangle, keep your chin down, and your hand/fingers free to slide between your throat and his choke hold...do not let him get behind you. do not flail in panic, lest he employ an arm bar. Stay in a tight ball, roll tightly, keep him at bay, kick his knees out to prevent him from gaining leverage....then side step/slide and strike...if you are not a grappler, do not even attempt to go to the mat with him... get up and away, but do not turn your back and run, or he will pounce you...use your strengths - speed, stamina..sounds like a musclehead who will attempt to hit you with power punches and then try to grapple you.

again, if you are smaller, torque your hips to avoid a head on head clash, roundhouse kicks to the inner knee/thigh will drop his hands, then you can stike high...do not forget, that merely punching to the head does not win a fight.. giving him a charlie horse to the bicep, the thigh, the calf, the stomach, even the forearm will give you advantage.

you will not die, your wounds will heal, you will live to laugh about it. and you might even make a new friend. do not take it personal. keep your composure and dignity no matter what happens.

wishing you luck has nothing to do with it. you know yourself. no matter what happens, if you do one solid waza that makes an impact, that is enough.

just do what you must.

Osu.

TS

Takeda Shingen - 武田信玄

Maturity comes with age. The quicker one grows up, the quicker one realizes how dumb this situation is.

If you don't have a reason to fight, if you have no will to fight, the choice is obviously clear.

Edited by feels

Kyokushin Karate of Los Angeles @ http://www.kyokushinla.com

"Humility is not thinking less of yourself. It is thinking about yourself less."