• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i dont think he will ever eye-ball my girl again

As Chh said it is one thing to speak a few words and it is another thing to touch. If he touched, then I wouldn't believe what you did was that bad.

But plenty of people will say things to do derogatory, profane toward you, your girl and your family (eventually :wink:), are you hoing to do this every time?

That is probably the question, if you learn from this, learn better control, then maybe it can just be a learning experience. :smile:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, a verbal taunt is one thing, but chasing after her and grabbing her would be crossing a big line. I'd consider that an attack, and would not criticize you (or her) for responding with appropriate force. No way to know if that would have happened here.

Gee Angus, we have such limited vocabularies, you can't blame us for using the few multisyllabic words we know whenever possible... :razz:

Hiya,

Defending Ladies is gallant and all but some of us can fend for ourselves. Anyways I would say to resort to fighting only as a last resort. But if you're going to fight make sure you hit the hardest and land every technique otherwise you're wasting your time.

Em :angel:

You either make dust or you eat dust.

hey McGee , dont underestimate a 14 year old, we have pretty complicated lives too,

they guy who i hit was some 18 year old kev, for all you guys who dont live in england, a kev is a scawny bloke who wears big cold chain with the white nike caps and think there hard, basically kevs cause trouble

many of you think that my actions werent justified and were wrong, but trust me, i have been but into postions like thi b4, and if i didnt do anything, the guy would, and i didnt want to jeapordise putting my girl in that position, sometimes a "just go away and leave us alone"

doesnt always work

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

ad,

Don't ask people what they think and then bite back when they tell you. That doesn't work.

McGee,

I didn't lump you in with the people that gave him their opinion, you didn't give him a respectful opinion, you just laughed and talked about his age, I wasn't talking about biting you back.

Hahahahha, Chh.... i heard a good quote the other day: "feminism is the radical theory that women are intelligent human beings"...

i say feminism is what comes from a minority group of women being too up themselves, hating men, burning their bras and wanting to wear pants, then gaining media attention and going global. u sound like u have the whole feminist thing going on and find Ad's actions offensive! bah!

Ad, u did the right thing. U might find that the majority of the people who are telling u that u over-reacted have never met a kev (i know what u mean by those guys, we call them bogans/rednecks) and have never been in a real street situation.

If it means anything to u mate, i'm proud of u, and i would have done the same thing. Just don't do it too often otherwise u'd end up like me.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.