• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Competition

Kumori

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Is Sanchin a higher level kata then?

Cause it doesnt seem that hard at all ....

Is there more then one version ?

The moves in Sanchin are not that difficult to learn, but getting the stances and breathing down perfectly is not always easy for a beginner. And of course the other part of Sanchin is taking hard strikes. I don't want to presume anything, but that might not be too easy either. You have to really lose yourself in Sanchin to do it correctly, and most people don't have that kind of discipline right away. This is why at our school it's become a mid-to-high level kata.

As to more than one version, it depends on who you talk to!

hi well to me belt does not matter in Kumite i won my first competition when i had a yellow belt as well if you have the right technique and brave enough thats more than enough and you only need the right time and you can win only with a good kyagy-zooki if you have the time so dont lose hope and all this showing of using leg going left and right stuff you can do it but one more thing training for kumite is much different from training for kata so i advise you is to be good in one thats what i suggest ok thanxs bye

Mohammed

Sanchin is a good kata.

But you have only been training for 4 weeks.

you can probubly pull it off but just remember to sit low in your stances and breath like you actualy fighting a person

Pogo