• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

wow, haha, defnitely rex kwon do

Actually sounded quite convincing!! I love when he says :

I doesn’t matter what Mr. BJJ Black Belt says, or what that “Grappling” school (even though last month they taught Indonesian-Ninja-Kung Fu) down the street tells you…
:lol:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

LOL @ Military special forces being credible fortraining to H2H combat. They have a good mind set but there isn't some secret military techniques they use. same stuff you can get at your BJJ/karate/kung fu dojo down the street. you probably get better training to.

This guy is a tard and I feel bad for the people t who get suckered into his junk he is trying to sale. reminds me of matt furey style of marketing.

Comedy relief at its best.

:)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...

• 4 weeks later...

Yet we all see the fear in the BJJ guys eyes, through their typing. monkey mojo or whatever has you all scared admit it? The first person to take this post seriously will get a super wicked eye popping slap from my dim amk key board of death... lol Hey any one want some ocean front proerty in death valley?

It's not that I feel the world owes me anything, I don't. But, on that note. What do I owe the world? Not a thing!

• 2 weeks later...

It's laughable, and anyonyste who believes in that crap, or his ABC fighting system that claims to teach you to master martial arts in weeks needs to be slapped. I gotta hand it to him though, as laughable as it is, it makes you wonder "what the hell is on those DVD's?" but Im not going to waste the money to find out, hahah, any of you guys want to, then please, feel free to fill me in.