• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is the fastest way

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

selling things...like around the holiday seasons they usually have things around town and stuff....get a booth set up or something and do a raffle and give stuff away maybe sell the raffle tickets for a $1...it usually racks up after a while...we did one in the small town we have a school in of about 2,000 folks and we racked up on money...it works well..

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

Please note - most of these are geared towards kids.

Put together a "Christmas Wish List" for your students. Show pictures of gear, apparel, and other MA items that your students can request for Christmas - all ordered through you of course.

Do a "Karate for Christmas" promotion. People come in and sign-up their kids and prepay for lessons - you determine how much. You send them home with a gift-wrapped uniform to put under the tree.

Day After Thanksgiving seminars work really well. Weapons, Anti-Bully, Stranger-Danger, etc. The kids learn something productive while mom and dad are holiday shopping.

selling things...like around the holiday seasons they usually have things around town and stuff....get a booth set up or something and do a raffle and give stuff away maybe sell the raffle tickets for a $1...it usually racks up after a while...we did one in the small town we have a school in of about 2,000 folks and we racked up on money...it works well..

Just make sure that you are on the right side of things legally, there are certain laws governing raffles and giveaways depending on what state you are in.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

This isn’t completely related but, I have a short and soon to be long standing tradition of a mew years day workout. I start pumping it up right after thanksgiving. I live in phoenix so an outside workout this day is usually one that you can wear shorts to. Have a workout on January 1, in the morning to set the tone for the whole year. Are your students going to be training this year, or are they going to be lazy. Make this event open to anyone, and make it an old school awesome workout. Also make it open to families. I involve the whole family as much as possible and make karate as much of a part of the family as church and TV or any other family outing. Good luck!

place clever martial arts phrase here

to make chunks of money for the holiday season blues? I know seminars work, but what elsehave you guys tried?

Maybe getting a joib...or a 2nd/3rd one just for the season?

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

wow... get a job?

isn't that absolutely the most basic and honest answer ever?

how come so many people never seem to understand?

job=money.

earth is the asylum of the universe where the inmates have taken over.

don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers.

But doesn't getting a job kinda say your not a karate instructor, even tho you are. The next question people ask me after they find out what i do is, "is that your only job?" as if teaching only part time would make me any less of an instructor. Well it is my full time job and has been for a long time. and yes times do get lean. and no, i will do nothing but teach the rest of my life. But hey, that's just me.

place clever martial arts phrase here

Uhhhh...yeah, but kenpo4life doesn't say anywhere that he is teaching martial arts as his professlion/job. he's just asking how to make some more money for the holidays. I've been theree, and seasonal jobs are usually plentiful, and a steadier paycheck than trying to put on a seminar where you might, or might not make some money.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"