• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

BEER!!!

KickChick

...ahem ... now that I got your attention!

Funny but in reading many of the posts I notice one universal thing ... everyone enjoys their beer! And since we all come from different parts of the world ... I have a quiz for all of you!

Check it out ... let's just see how knowledgeable you are about .... BEER :spitlaugh: http://www.chilliman.com/beer_labels_frame.htm

KarateForums Sensei

1st dan BlackBelt TKD(ITF)

CardioKickboxing/Fitness Inst.

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2002-03-27 11:51 ]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 out 12 correct. Canada wasn't even represented there.

So, KickChick, you found common ground among some of us. We could start our own Survivor series for Beer Lovers with tests like this. :spitlaugh:

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

Damn, damn, damn

I would have had 10 right. But I got the Becks switched with the brow and the Miller switched with the Mexicali

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Hey ZR you gave me an idea!!!

Well it obviously won't work here but you can try on your own Beer Survivor Team Challenges!

1 Beer Chug

Your standard relay. Head to head competition. One beer in a mug each. First player, on the hosts count, picks up beer and chugs, when finished, slamsdown mug, at this time next player goes. Team is finished when final mug hits table. Slower team loses...obviously.

2 Shot Glass Put

One team at a time, two people on each side of two facing couches, each pair need about one beer. Time the event. First player pours a shot of beer, shoots it and tosses shot glass across table to next player, where he/she does the same. This goes on until each team finishes the two beers (one per pair on the sofa) Everyone can make judgement calls on spillage. Tack on 2 seconds for a spilt shot, etc.

3 World Cup

One team at a time. Fill pitcher with 48oz. of beer, (4 standard beer cans). Timed event, using any tactic, finish the cup as fast as you can. Suggestions: One person chugs as much as they can and passes it, maybe everyone uses a straw. Remember the less people you have the more you drink.

4 Beer Tower

Head to head. Stack 4 beers on top of another. At same time pop the top of one, finish it however you want(shotgun, bong, chug, etc.) Put it on table, crack the next one. Repeat. The winner is the team who has a 4 empty beer tower first.

5 Hoops

Fill a bucket with 4 beers. Stand 10 feet from it. Throw ping pong balls into it. Most out of 5 per person, 10 per team wins. Losers finish bucket, in under 5 minutes...

6 Find the Beer

Have your host hide two cans of beer somewhere where you are partying. Also have him write up two riddles to help find them. Let the final two players loose. Have them seek, destroy and return the empty can to the playing area, crush it on their head and celebrate. First back wins bragging rights !!

I almost had 10 correct but selected Miller twice.

KickChick, sounds like you've done some of these games before.

Here's a tie-breaker: projectile vomiting. Outdoors, of course.

That's too many brews. I did notice that on that website they listed one that is made in a small volume brewery not far from me. Kinda cool to see.

Another Survivor challenge: Consumption of beer and pickled eggs. This is a Michigan UP tradition, usually garnished with salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Don't plan on leaving the house on the following day though. :kaioken: