Crazy Idea...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I don't think a bo staff fitting is worth getting another car over! Beside, I love the car, it has too much personality. Anyways, I make do, although it is a bit cumbersome. So has anyone tried Chikara customs?

Thanks.

Tae Kwon Do 1st degree Black Belt

you should trade that car in for a F-350 :)
:lol:

Or a trailer. Not to be funny, but I think you might want to consider leaving a cheap Bo at your dojo for practice. Since transporting it is obviously a problem. Do you have lockers at your dojo?

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

Why not just get a two piece bo?

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

because then he would have two jo sticks? :brow:

Seriously though, as i mentioned earlier and Orion stated again, if you're planning on buying a different bo stick, just do so... and you'll then have two bo sticks. One for home, one for the dojo.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

A bo is a terrible self defence weapon!!!!!

If byself defence you mean that your being attacked, then you cant get out your 6ft recractable bo and start swinging it about. If your attacked I doubt anyone will give you time or space to use something like that.

I have a shark shaped bottle opener on my keys, its got a blunt point and is 1inch longer that my hand is wide. It makes a great kobutan. The best waepon against an attacker as anything hard and avalible that you take everywhere.

Hovever if you live in a ruff place and there is a bigger chance of you being attacked I would advise pepper spray and/or a horn. There is nothing girly about it at all. Its a great self defence tool. A squirt of pepper spray and a swift kick to the knee is far better than a law suit against you for GBH.

"Turn to face the sun,

your shodows will fall behind you"

pepper spray used against me would get you 2nd degree murder.

it's not such a good idea, despite all the hype about it.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6416/smith-ok.html

http://mediafilter.org/CAQ/CAQ56pepper.html

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro