who is Don the dragon Wilson??

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question Aodhan why did you like the ATA? it seems just a little corrupt to me.

It's not that I "did" like the ATA, I DO like the ATA. They have incredible business support, one of the best instructor certification and education systems around, they offer a good solid style of martial arts, and I think they have the best, bar none, children's program there is.

There are some flaws, and there are some things that I don't agree with, but I prefer to recognize the good things and then work to change the things that I can as I advance in rank.

I've been in about 4 or 5 different styles and systems, and I think the ATA has the best thing to offer both instructors and students. If I didn't think that way, I wouldn't be in the ATA, and I'm not in it with blinders, either. I recognized the good and work to change the bad as I can.

Oh, and if you want to talk corrupt, I'll point you at the recent USTF/WTF scandals, presidential resignations, corrupt governing bodies, etc. etc.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Oh, and if you want to talk corrupt, I'll point you at the recent USTF/WTF scandals, presidential resignations, corrupt governing bodies, etc. etc.

Aodhan

Not to correct you :brow: you're thinking USTU not the USTF (my uncles a USTF 7th Degree)

Aodhan

Not to correct you :brow: you're thinking USTU not the USTF (my uncles a USTF 7th Degree)

You're right, I always mix those two up for some reason :roll:

And you can correct me any time, sir. (As long as you're right!! :P )

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Aodhan

You're right, I always mix those two up for some reason :roll:

And you can correct me any time, sir. (As long as you're right!! :P )

Aodhan

I can't type that much............ :lol:

-Adam