• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

who is Don the dragon Wilson??

He did kung fu originally, I believe, then moved into kickboxing. He fought in the....... uhm....welterweight? division? Somewhere in the middle weights. One of the best MA's of his day, which also included such standout MA's as Bill 'Superfoot' Wallace and Chuck Norris.

On a side note, I had the privilege of doing a 10 board elbow break in front of Mr. Wallace, and still have one of the board pieces signed by him. Really nice guy!!

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sell it on e-bay :)

Not only no, but....well, I won't go there. :D

I'm thinking of having it framed, actually. I think it would look cool on the wall of my office in my (future) school.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

Aodhan, go train champs :)

Heh, in a few years, my friend. I want to be a 3rd degree before I open my school, and I am also going to start coaching an AAU TKD team as well. The ATA is starting to offer "Olympic sparring" camps for our youngers, I'm hoping that we start to offer it in our schools in the future as well.

I've always wanted to coach, it's why I'm also getting my K-12 teaching endorsement to go with my degree, so I can coach cross country or swimming at the high school level.

Aodhan

so at what level are you in your styles?

Shotokan was my first art, I trained about 18 months in it, but never took a belt test. WTF I was a brown belt when I stopped, and ATA I am a 2nd, about a year away from 3rd degree.

I took a lot of arts (Shotokan, Kenpo, WTF TKD, ITF TKD, another generic Karate style) for a year or two each before I came to the ATA.

Aodhan

sell it on e-bay :)

Not only no, but....well, I won't go there. :D

I'm thinking of having it framed, actually. I think it would look cool on the wall of my office in my (future) school.

Aodhan

Keep it, frame it..............or you could send it to me.......... :-?